Looking for a keynote speaker or breakout facilitator for your next online or offline event?
As international presenters, facilitators and coaches, we speak about leadership, developing teams, and bringing about change.
You can choose any theme from our long-established blog or ask us to create a custom talk for your event. To give you an idea, popular talk titles include:
- Leadership agility in today’s fast-paced, unstable world
- The most effective way to handle large-scale business transformation
- Collaboration across the generations
- How your mindset can enable or limit you
- Creating a compelling organisational culture of the future
Sectors where we’ve worked extensively include: pharmaceutical, retail, hi-tech, media, distribution, FMCG and financial services.
Why book us to speak at your event
- We’ve been trusted to deliver by a wide range of blue-chip global clients
- We’ll share the latest leadership insights and practical tips your delegates can apply immediately
- Having worked with organisations to help them set and realise their aspirations and develop their teams and leaders, we have experience of many of the challenges faced by your organisation and its leaders
- We bring theory to a topic in a style that provides food for thought and encourages delegates to consider how they could adopt it
- By growing their understanding, your audience can start to shift their attitude and behaviour
- We are global leadership coaches with an extensive list of qualifications
- Rose was part of a team that designed and delivered an award-winning methodology to enable large-scale change through people, with tangible ongoing results
What clients say
“Feedback has been excellent” UCLH
“An enjoyable and rewarding experience” Hoffman La-Roche
“Able to deliver difficult messages” Royal Caribbean Celebrity Cruises
“Helped me stop and think” Thomson Reuters
“Made tangible shifts in our thinking” Syngenta
“Will always go the extra mile” Lego
“Deep business understanding” BASF
For an initial discussion about your event objectives, please contact us.