These examples show our experience of enhancing the effectiveness of organisations:
- Partnered with client to design, facilitate and run a meeting of 120 people from global scientific organisation, to bring everyone together for knowledge sharing and to create a sense of community. Undertook a full diagnosis and co-designed the agenda to create activities that would help people get to know each other and the senior leadership, and to propose solutions to key business challenges. Also completed evaluation and follow-up to measure the value of the investment, which demonstrated that all objectives were accomplished. Read case study
- Acted as design and development consultants when a senior leader was newly recruited to head an under-performing global function in a large multi $billion organisation. We raised the profile and credibility of the function across the business through a series of interventions designed and run over one year. These covered vision and mission, strategy, stakeholder engagement, employee communication cascade, development of talent and action planning. Read case study
- Coached European senior management team to support the development of the organisation and culture for new, entrepreneurial pan-European division within a large, traditional organisation to achieve rapid business growth. Diagnosed, designed and launched the long-term provision of the full range of HR & Development services (including talent management, succession planning and leadership development). Exceptional business results were realised, raising the profile significantly at Board level of different ways to run the business.
- Designed and launched Performance Management system in High Tech “start-up” organisation, including the identification of the Company values and behaviours aspired to. Created Core Performance Dimensions and an open 360 feedback system to measure quantitative and qualitative performance across and within teams. Provided 1:1 coaching and group training/facilitation in how to give and receive feedback, and work effectively as a team.
- Consultant to HR management team in global Company, evolving its HR function. Brought experience from different sectors and Companies to advise on strategy; structure; process; and HR roles.
- Facilitated integration issues following acquisition by large High Tech organisation, including the transfer of groups of employees, and ongoing relationship development between the two businesses.
- Conducted full audit of UK HR function for a global High Tech company, focusing both on legal compliance and best practice. Implemented recommendations and subsequently provided ongoing HR service to facilitate and embed behavioural and culture change.